18 February 2013

H Komissa tis Kerkyras

That Professore Potts!

You really should check him out.

I know I gush about him as my kind of dry academic but that boy puts out some cool music.

Check out his website, then Maria Strani-Potts.

(Actually, I prefer her Quilty page, but focus groups say 'quilt' is a no-no so what I do know?)

No, do Maria and skip Jimbo. When you meet Jim go like 'Love your page.'.

He's a polite white bo', like me, will bend with gratitude and blush, but never ask 'But didn't you think the A7 was a bit obvious in the 4th verse of 'Zagori Rag'??'

  • Fotis Metaksopoulos - Nantia Fontana et ballet.
  • Music: George Katsaros
  • Lead prancer: Fotis M.
  • Wait til 2' 17 - that Fender head-board shape.
  • Had my pool built to that design, where the pegs are, little outlets for mum's pot plants. 
Erratum: See now why you need a dry academic on the Bigsby? John Lee woulda settled for "Yo, water boy, close nuff" but not lanky Jim outta Dorsetshyre, he just nails it:

"Speedy Gonzales! In fact the composer is George Katsaros (YouTube made a mistake).
Those were the days! Ask Theresa Nicholas, I hope you've read her book "Suntouched, A Dark Comedy on a Greek Island", Pen Press, 2011."

Getting the plugs in, too, publisher 'n' all.




2 comments :

Jim said...

Speedy Gonzales! In fact the composer is George Katsaros (YouTube made a mistake).

Those were the days! Ask Theresa Nicholas, I hope you've read her book "Suntouched, A Dark Comedy on a Greek Island", Pen Press, 2011.

Corfucius said...

i have. good stuff.