09 July 2010

RUMBLED

Curses foiled.

Had a nice little number going there

"Hello? Have I correctly dialled 'Hot, Lathered 'n' Leathered Bored Pussycat Housewife"?

"You have indeed, Minister. Mistress Trowel here, how may I mulch you?"

"I think you just did."

  • Baddeley Comment link for Sotirios Hatzigakis

  • Kinsman Badass on anti-kinship. Speaking of which, I'm sure that in days of yore, Philhellene Paters knew exactly their 'your' from their 'you're'. Hrrmph.
  • 3 comments :

    Anonymous said...

    Mistress Trowel!
    Ha! Ha!

    sibadd said...

    When Sotorios Hatzigakis was Minister of Justice in the previous government he was a keynote speaker at the 13th International Anti-Corruption Conference

    http://www.13iacc.org/en/IACC_Speakers/Sotirios_Hatzigakis

    As an Englishman I have to be careful about calling any pot black. I am angry at Hatzigakis as I am at all corrupt politicians, and you know what I think of that rogue, our ex-PM Tony Blair, whose memoirs are published in a few weeks.

    sibadd said...

    More on corruption
    http://democracystreet.blogspot.com/2009/01/how-corruption-works-horror.html