01 July 2009

Retired boxer thumps thief

~ Thumps him good ~

  • Frank Corti [far right] doesn't look the sort to mess around with.
  • From what's left of young Greg McCalium, he looks exactly the sort of vermin to wave a blade around.
  • Just two punches, eh? Kewl - yon Gregoire also looks exactly the mess I too would like to make of any thieving intruder.
  • This is the sort of thing that should appear in the excellent Oldie mag.
  • 2 comments :

    sibadd said...

    A yoof in Maidstone walked off with my bicycle some years ago. Came out of t'newsagent. Saw him down the street a few yards, having trouble wheeling it - 'cos it folds. Red mist! Ran after him. Smashed both fists in his face. He staggers. Starts flailing back cursing, caught me a glancer on t'ear, then bystanders 'rescued' me. "You old w*nker' cries thief retreating bikeless. "I may be a w*nker but you're a f**king thief'. Sooooo satisfying.

    Corfucius said...

    Excellent. Good comment and most warming.